Mark is an experienced mining consultant.
Employment in the aggregate/surface mining industry for over 30 years has allowed Mark to gain a vast amount of experience as a mining consultant. Over the course of his career, Mark has managed several million tons per year operations successfully. In fact, he was also heavily involved in the fabrication process of all the equipment utilized in the operations.
As a mining consultant, Mark is able to share his knowledge in the following areas:
- Increase plant availability
- Increase production with your current plant
- Plant maintenance schedules
- Preventative maintenance
- Identifying troubled spots in the process
- Maintenance training
- Identifying quality problems
- Drilling and blasting efficiencies
- Plant design
- Plant inspections before selling or purchasing
- Plant inspections before shutdown